Test your skills as a privateer flying the Jolly Roger across the Caribbean. Duel enemy captains, exchange plank-shattering broadsides and seize valuable booty, woo fair maidens, dig up buried treasure, and of course plunder unsuspecting ports. As your reputation and skills grow, so will the size and quality of your crew, and your ability to take on larger enemy ships, raid heavily fortified ports, and locate ancient treasure. There’s a whole cast of interesting and dangerous characters to meet, mysteries to solve, and exotic island destinations to discover.
It’s a game of high adventure, where brave and skilled players battle for treasure and glory. Those who succeed achieve great fame and wealth ? and those who fail rest forever in Davy Jones’ locker!
* Battle, overtake and command 27 different ship types, enhanced with assorted ammo, cannon and other upgrades.
* Take on various foes including merchant and military captains, ferocious pirates, evil gentry and even rival suitors; each with different skills and abilities.
* Engage in fierce naval battles fighting single enemies or multiple ships.
* Sneak into towns, escape out of prisons, navigate around adversaries and surprise enemy vessels.
* Dispatch landing parties of buccaneers in strategic battles to take over entire cities.
Important information regarding Sid Meier?s Pirates:
* You can find out more about the game on the Sid Meier’s Pirates! mini-site at feralinteractive.com/pirates
* If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit support.feralinteractive.com and contact our support team. This allows us to deal with your issue quickly, and helps us to improve our games.
Why did the pirate switch to Mac Because OS X marks the spot! That’s a terrible joke, and we apologise.
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Do not update to never versions!
1. Open the Sid Meier’s Pirates! Live the Life [Trimmed].dmg file
2. Drag n’ drop the sid Maier’s Pirates into Applications
3. Unzip the patch and open it
4. Open the patch and find the application
5. Then Patch
Games default language is Spannish! To change it
1. FInd the application Sid Meier’s Pirates! 1.0 [k]
2. Right click and press show content
3. Contents –> Resources –> Delete all .Iproj folders BUT NOT THE English.Ipoj
|Search results for Sid Meier's Pirates 1.0 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|